- Beef slices 1 kg
- Crushed black pepper 1 tbsp
- Crushed cumin 1 tsp
- Crushed red chili 2 tbsp
- Finely chopped green chilies 5-6
- Chopped ginger garlic 2 tbsp
- Clarified butter or oil ½ cup
- Lemon for garnish
- For Qutta Gosht Masala
- Cinnamon sticks 2-3
- Cloves 4-5
- Green cardamom (seeds) 3-4
- Black cardamom (seeds) 4-5
- For Qutta Masala :Take cinnamon sticks, cloves, green cardamom (seeds), black cardamom (seeds) roast on tawa pan and crush it and set aside.
- Now take beef slices and flatten them with the help of kitchen hammer.
- Take a cooking pan add beef flatten slices, crushed black pepper, crushed cumin, crushed red chilies, chopped green chilies, chopped ginger garlic then add 1-1/2 cup of water to tender the beef .
- When it’s almost tender add oil and stir fry on high flame and break the beef slice. Add qutta masala.
- At last take it out in a serving bowl and garnish with lemon slices and serve it. Qutta masala gosht is ready.