Google Play Store
Google Play is your one-stop shop for all your favorite entertainment. With over 450,000 apps, millions of songs and books, and thousands of movies, Google Play has something for everyone.
What’s in this version: Modded by ChelpuS
- Family Sharing And Gifting
- Option To Easily Add NFC-Enabled Credit Cards
- You can now copy changelogs and descriptions.
- New UI
- Use Google LVL protected apps.
- Offline verification
- New lucky patcher patching not needed any more
- Can not download paid apps for free directly
- Disable self updating
- Billing and License Verification to Proxy does not work
- Refund button reworked
- Bug Fixed
- Using Patched Google Play Store apk
- Using Installer(recommended)
- Using Flashable zip(recommended)
Method 1 : Instructions for Using Patched Google Play Store apk
- Install latest Lucky Patcher
- Run Lucky Patcher > Menu > Select ‘Patch to Android’
- Select √ ‘Signature Verify always True’ and ‘Disable Zip Signature Verify’ > Apply > Yes
- After reboot go to ‘Patch to Android’ and check (Patch applied). If applied exit from Lucky patcher. otherwise do 3rd step again.
- Backup current Google play with Titanium backup if you want to restore original version in case.
- Rename downloaded Google Patched apk and transfer to sd card. For GingerBread users > rename to ‘Vending.apk’; For Android v4.0+ users > rename to ‘Phonesky.apk’
- Open Root Explorer and copy/replace renamed apk to ‘/system/priv-app/’ folder
- Set permissions rw-r–r– and Reboot
- Done. All Apps on Device with LVL is licensed.
Install, Run and RebootMethod 3: Flashable ZIP
Keep zip in root folder. Go to recovery and flash it.